Cat Strollers

Cat Strollers are not just for style, they act as fully functional tools to aid in transporting your pets and allowing them to enjoy the outdoors. It just so happens that the Cat strollers we sell add a touch of class also! Designed with the security of your Cat in mind, our great selection of Cat strollers provides a safe way to have out door adventures with your pet. Great for older, arthritic Cats, these fashionable strollers ease the strain on older joints.

Great selection of Cat Strollers and Pet strollers from Pet Street Mall are the best way to walk with your pet! It’s perfect for traveling too, cat strollers are safe and comfortable containment even for long hours of travel.
Americans are becoming more and more interested in providing the best possible accessories for their beloved pets, and many fascinating new avenues are opening up in the area of pet travel. If you are planning to travel and are afraid of leaving your “furry family member” in a kennel or a backseat cage, the Cat Stroller is the perfect choice.

You won’t have to worry about kitty’s discomfort with this innovative cat stroller. The stroller’s front flap is covered with mesh to allow your pet maximum airflow (and a good view). The cat’s area is wide, allowing room for kitty to lie down or peer out, and the stroller provides extra help for you, too. Places for carrying that much-needed water bottle or another favorite beverage are built right in, as well as a rack underneath to store important feline accessories.
Just remember to slip your cat’s leash through the tiny hole before zipping up the window and you’ll have extra help with keeping kitty in tow. Each part has a unique, helpful purpose; brakes help to control the stroller on bumpy roads and the mesh window protects your pet against unwanted bugs and other pests.

Stylish soft carrier, car seat, and pet stroller in one - a must-have for travel with cats. Soft carrier boasts mesh sides, 3 zippered entrances, leash clip, plus removable shoulder straps and inner pad. Undo self-fastening straps to remove carrier from stroller base and back of carrier has a loop to run seat belt through. Lightweight stroller gives you comfort and convenience with ergonomic handle, push-button fold down, 6" wheels, safety brakes, drink holders and storage basket underneath. Pets up to 15 lbs. Sage. Measures 17" x 33" x 39"; weighs 14 lbs.


"If you think you're pet its worth it then buy this cat stroller. it has two straps to hold you're pooch in place and a leash holder.

But if you have a cat like I do hold on tight! My cat is a big breed and i wanted to purchase a carrier were i but i can't only carry one but two of my cats. My cats loved it . But my pug breed which actually learns how to escape the stroller, and this cat stroller do a great job holding him there comfortably.

"This stroller looks like the picture except for the cup holders....... the cup holders on the product i received are cloth and not the black plastic as pictured. I was a bit disappointed but other than that, i love the stroller! It's very convenient! and i love that it folds so i can put it in my trunk! And it's very nice to stroll around with!"


"Honey, I'm taking the cat out for a walk." That's what you'll be saying over and over, once you get your hands on what I think is one of the best double decker cat strollers on the market today. I've been walking my cats, Captain Scratchy and Sprinkles, ever since they were kittens. And let me tell you, I've been through my share of cat strollers. Some were too cumberson, while others just didn't have the styling I've come to expect out of a top shelf feline walker. That is, until I got my paws on ( get it, "paws") the Double Decker Pet Stroller. Now, when I show up to the park, I can hold my head high as I push my cat through a sea of admiring faces. Long story short, the Pet Stroller is purrfect.

This stroller is great. I was a bit hesitant in buying it because a couple of reviewers felt it needed height adjustments and were uncomfortable using it. I have no such problems. It works fine for me and seems to be constructed very well.

I also like the foresight of sewing a clasp that you can secure the zippers with because my female cat is so bright she was able to work her way out of the cloth carrier I bought several years to carry her slung over my shoulder... that one I had to manually tie the zipper ends to prevent her escape. So I truly appreciate the security here so I can be worry free as to what is going on in front while I'm pushing from behind.

My title is somewhat teasing... there is nothing uncomfortable for my cats being in this, but it is certainly better to start out a kitten riding in this thing, just like a cat takes to a car better if you start them off very young. Mine were nine and ten when I discovered cat strollers. But with treats placed in the stroller and letting them start off just sticking their front paws and head in, and then pushing up their backends to eat the treats from inside, I've gotten them use to it. Mind you, neither volunteers to go for a ride by jumping in it, but they don't scream their heads off either when we do.

It's a good product. It was easy to put together and I'm happy with it.

0 comments to "Cat Strollers"

Post a Comment